Monday 11 October 2004

Why am I living an Illusion?

Okay, you may be wandering why my Blogs name is what it is... well the answer is because I am(and the rest of you.. ) are living and Illusion.

Why? Think about it, you react with people the way you want to, you take things the way you want to, you understand things the way you want to. Every moment you live is in the past as soon as you live it and then what proof is there that it happened? Your unreliable memory showing only what you saw of that moment... maybe even removing details that you don't want to remember maybe only seeing part of what happened!

If you saw an old lady get up and leave her bag there then a young lad on a bike swoops past and takes the bag you think THIEF!!! but what you don't know is that that lad on the bike was the old lady's grandson and that he was piking up the heavy bag for her to take to her car(he is riding the bike because he lives down the road and she lives in the next town) now you only saw and knew part of the situation(as far fetched as it happened), now what you see on the news does it really happen?

Basically you only know what is in your past as minute as it is. But you never see the truth, you never see every place at one time!

Did you ever hate a certain food when you were young and wanted your desert... you pretend in your mind its another food(it works to an extent) so you can handle it.. mental clouding!

You delude yourself to beleive that a new car will make you happy and you get it and what happens... you want more!!

Every moment you live is in your past and every moment to come won't last long enough to be reality.

I make you who you are, I make what I see what I want it to be, I feel how I want to feel, this is because I am my own God, My mind makes my life what I want it to be, this is my Illusion!

No comments: