Tuesday 12 October 2004

Departure for the Night

Although I do not feel like sleeping, and with my insomniac ways I must get some sleep or at least try. You see my friends I work in a call centre, tomorrow I start work at 1600Hrs and I must be fit to handle the arrogant customers or else I will lose my Job.

It was very good having somewhat of an audience today and reading some of the interesting blogs I found.

Todays new blogs of interest:
- I THINK YOU ARE THE FUCKING ANTICHRIST
- Maruk - My Point of View
- RothDork

Most thought about topic today was:
Love

Most active post is:
Religious War.. What is it good for?

Ending feeling of the day:
Pleased to be meeting new people, craving love the same as usual


Ending Note:
May all that come into contact with my entries be somehow touched, not be me or my writing for I have no power, but by something or someone special. May all those out there find love. May you all find happiness and peace. It is that which you deserve.

See you all tomorrow my readers and friends

No comments: