Monday 11 October 2004

What you cannot proove I do not beleive!

I just thought I might throw some oldies into a Dance Club to see what would happen and here it is:

Now say somebody told me that there is a Ghost in the next room. Do I beleive this person. They truly beleive they saw it, maybe they did, maybe they were deluded, maybe they are just taking the mickey but I choose to beleive or not to beleive them. Now I could go and see for myself and if I didnt see it obviously it is not real right?

To an extent this is all very true. What you cannot see you should not beleive. You must learn things for yourself and see proof to be genuinely beleiving something. Now I could say to you right now In my bank account I have $1000 and I will give that to the first person who asks(don't ask I spent my last pay already). Do you beleive me? Probably not.

Do you beleive in Aliens or Ghosts? The most suitable answer to that Question is, they are a possibility! There is NO solid proof(yet) that they exist(or at least proof we have access to) and there is nothing that can proove their non-existence.

You could have much aparent proof of somethings existence but what real proof is evidence? Unless you have truly seen something for yourself you cannot beleive it existed and be able to substantiate that claim.

I cannot make any claims to say that there is a God, but here is my claim, I am God, I know it. This isn't some power hungry ego trip, what it means is that what I see I choose to beleive and what I do is my choice, everything that happens to me is ultimately my choice. This is my truth! be your own God!

No comments: