Sunday 10 October 2004

What am I in the mood for? Am I happy?

Well.. I don't know and.. Define Happy!

I am in the mood for a hug, I am in the mood for love, I am in the mood for a kiss, I am in the mood for sleep(which I have trouble getting). I am in the mood to meet new people.

Now after you hear all those things you may think im Gay(and no I think if you are gay that is perfectly fine!!) But no, im certainly not. I just look at things differently and think women should be treated with respect and... (sorry guys) that they are more intelligent and superior to men. Obviously there is equality but women are not generally controlled by testosterone and urges to get people of the opposite sex in bed, I mean who really gets hurt in relationships? (other than me) Women!! the men usually go off and sleep around and there you go, its screwed.

BUT.... on another note, when a relationship breaks down who has it easy? The person who ended it for some selfish reason!, the wanted better sex or someone hotter or just to be free, the other person(unless they were left for a good reason like abuse) is sitting there with their heart ripped out wandering what hit them. The other person moves on to someone else and it takes forever for that person who got hurt to recover and move on. Its sad and painful but it happens. Let me be there for those who get hurt or at least know that I have felt your pain or that there is someone out there who cares!.


Well there you go I felt like writing about the above!!! :-P

Now am I happy? Well NO, not right now im sort of in between being happy and mellowed out(no I don't take ANY drugs.. well other than prescribed ones). But im just not happy, after getting annoyed at us fellas for being sleazes and getting cut over decent people getting hurt in relationships its going to take a joke and a half to make me smile this evening. But then again I make things how I want them in my life so here I am at the end of this post and im almost happy again!

No comments: